Experience the joy, benefits, and results of organizing no matter where you live…
What is Virtual Organizing?
Virtual Organizing is a convenient and effective option for you to reach your organizing dreams without the constraints of geography.
Using various technology—phone, email, digital photos, videos, and/or Skype—we easily connect with each other to work through your project together.
Just like in-person organizing sessions, virtual organizing includes walking you through the simple steps needed to achieve your organizing goals, prioritizing tasks, and providing the magic components of compassionate encouragement and gentle accountability.
The difference is, with your DIY spirit, you do the physical organizing.
What are the Benefits of Virtual Organizing?
- Flexible personal scheduling to accomplish your dreams/goals
- Fresh perspective and ideas
- Doable action plan
- Storage ideas/resources
- Personal empowerment
- Accountability to keep you on track
- Motivation to get started and keep up momentum
- Organizing’s more FUN with a virtual organizing cheerleader!
Who is a good candidate for Virtual Organizing?
- You have a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Spirit
- You’re ready for change
- You’re ready to feel relief as you achieve your goals
- You’ll ask for what you need from me and others
- You’re self-motivated
- You’re open to receiving compassionate encouragement and gentle accountability
- You want to feel like a Rock Star!
The Next Step
There’s only one small, but empowering action you need to take to get started.
Your next step is to simply schedule your complimentary 30-minute Simplify Your Stuff
strategy call here.
Helen Keller said it best:
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”