Does CONTROL go to you or to your clutter?
- Are you able to welcome friends and family into your home without a mad-dash to shove clutter out of sight?
- Is your kitchen counter the clutter capital of the world?
- Are you rushing or late to meetings or to pick up the kids because you can’t find your keys?
- Do you buy replacement items because you can’t find the one you have?
- Do you close the doors to bedrooms when friends drop in?
- Is your basement a dumping-ground because items have no home?
- Do you order take-out or stop for fast-food because your kitchen is an unorganized mess?
- Is getting out the door in the morning a chaotic nightmare?
- Do you park your vehicle(s) in the garage or is it full of “stuff”?
- Did you inherit items and you aren’t sure you want/need them but don’t know what to do about this?
You feel stuck, frustrated, overwhelmed, possibly embarrassed, maybe ashamed, and in your heart you know this is a problem that you can’t solve on your own. You are savvy enough to know there is a solution and diligent enough to find it.
And you did!
When I’ve asked clients what they would do for FUN if clutter was not in control of their home their answers were pretty interesting:
- Spend more time with my spouse/partner/kids
- Do more craft projects with the kids
- See family more often
- Read or walk
- Learn a new language
- Join a gym
- Sleep better
- Go on a mission trip to Africa with her family
The Next Step
There’s only one small, but empowering action you need to take to get started.
Your next step is to simply schedule your complimentary
30-minute Simplify Your Stuff strategy call here.
Helen Keller said it best:
“Alone we can do so little;
together we can do so much.”